2010年4月25日 星期日





the weather today is quite nice, top about 25 degrees and low is about 18, especially Debby is not around , she went to my mother in law's place, meets her cousin (hopefully she can have some fun, coz her cousin now is 2 years old, a restless boy, sometimes he hits Debby just for fun!! >_<). I took a very good rest this noon, had some TV with very nice black tea with biscuit ( i forgot to take picture till when i finshed them..), i just realized this moment is so precious to me!

I am totally willing to take care of Debby like 24hours a day, 7 days a week, but I still need to stay alone, even only an hour a day, but I am so grateful to my hubby, he has been the wonderful freind and teacher when i start to be a housewife, especially after i had Debby, I feel i'm lucky to have all of you here! thank you so much!

沒有留言: